INTRODUCING THE U.S. KIDS GOLF PLAYER PATHWAY
The Player Pathway program is an initiative of the U.S. Kids Golf Coaches Institute and created in collaboration from the feedback of Coaches Institute members and the best practices learned and tested at the U.S. Kids Golf Academy at Longleaf Golf & Family Club in Southern Pines, NC.
- 10 Levels of programming. Levels 1-5 available Spring of 2018 and Levels 6-10, Winter of 2019.
- Adjustment to the Scoring Tests in Levels 1-3 allows easier progression from level to level.
- New, brighter, color arrangements that appeal to young players.
- Forms in each section are streamlined, making it more simple for coaches to teach and easier for players to learn.
- Skills in Levels 1-3 are presented in block practice to reinforce the development of the forms.
- Skills in Levels 4-5 are presented in interval, combine practice to develop the full game of the player.
- Forms and Skills for Pitching and Sand have been added to Level 1.