Coach Institute Membership Renewal Dues
On behalf of the U.S. Kids Golf Coaches Institute, Thank You for everything you do to bring more players into the game and ensure their proper development. We hope that the resources, information, and marketing provided to you as a U.S. Kids Golf Certified Coach has been beneficial and with your continued support we are committed to offering more to help grow your business and youth coaching knowledge.
2018 is going to be a remarkable year for the members of the Coaches Institute with many firsts and enhancements:
- Increasingly more consumers searching our Coaches profiles than ever before. In 2017 there were 70,000+ searches.
- New 10-Level Player Pathway program that will make developing your players easier and more manageable than it’s ever been.
- Special informational videos (such as “Using SEO to help your program”) will continue to populate our Certified Coaches Facebook page
- A new series of Coaching Best Practices videos will debut later this year.
- Additionally, many coaches are earning additional income via our Coaches Direct Program.
- View all benefits available to Coaches Institute members by clicking the banner below.
Of course, these opportunities, among others, are only available to members of the Coaches Institute. Your renewal fee of $95 is due and payable by Friday, May 18th. Please keep in mind that upon payment, you are credited with $95 towards any order placed on uskidsgolfpro.com.
Renewing Your Coaches Institute Membership
To renew, please follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Click the Renew Now button and a login page for the Member Connect site will open.
- Login to Member Connect using the credentials that you created when registering for the seminar. If you do not remember your login credentials, click “Forgot Password”.
- Once you are logged-in, select Pay My Bills from the menu on the My Profile page.
- Click the check box for Certified Coach Renewal Dues 2018.
- Enter your billing information and click Pay Checked Bills.
- If you are having trouble renewing your certification, please view the Renewal Help Sheet.
We appreciate all that you do to grow the game of golf. If you have any thoughts, ideas, or stories that you would like to share, or if you have any questions, please contact us.
Questions on how to renew? Contact Coach Institute Member Specialist, David Fischer, by phone (888) 387-5437 ext. 642, or by email, email@example.com