We're Here to Help You Grow Your Business
The U.S. Kids Golf Coaches Institute was formed to support golf professionals as they work to improve their youth business. The process begins by attending a U.S. Kids Golf Certified Coaching Seminar in order to learn about equipment fitting, games-based coaching, and course setup while earning PGA & LPGA educational credits. Once Certification Tests are passed, the Coaches Institute provides the following benefits:
- You will have a Personal Profile Page on the U.S. Kids Golf website that exposes your business to over 60,000 unique web visitors per month.
- You are given a Coach Portal, which has Coaching Resources and Promotional Tools that are available to help build your program.
- Your club or business receives a 2% discount on any U.S. Kids Golf product.
- You receive a President’s Club Membership at Longleaf Golf & Family Club, Southern Pines, NC—the home of our “living laboratory”. Schedule one-on-one time with our U.S. Kids Golf National Academy Director at no charge to discuss best practices or learn more about the Longleaf Tee System.
- Through USKG Coaches Direct Program, earn an additional 10% Commission on products ordered on uskidsgolf.com.
- You are eligible for consideration for our Top 50 Kids Teacher Award given out yearly at the PGA Merchandise Show (Applications open in September each year).
- You may return to any USKG Certified Coaching Seminar for $50 to refresh your knowledge. (Initial seminar cost is $195)
ANNUAL RENEWAL OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE COACHES INSTITUTE
- Renew your membership in the Coaches Institute in order to continue all your benefits listed above for $95 per year. Note: the $95 renewal fee comes back to you as a discount code to be used on any products ordered on our B2B website.
*Memberships are valid for 12 months. You will receive an email alerting you to renew your account. If you do not renew, benefits will lapse.